This is your chance to experience the Missouri River from the best viewpoint possible!
Signup for an overnight paddling trip in the 39 mile district of the Missouri National Recreational River near Running Water, South Dakota. Call or text 605-880-9943 to reserve your spot!
2 days, 1 night adventure
Canoe, Paddle, PFD
(you can bring your kayak/canoe and equipment)
Dinner, Breakfast, Rivertime lunch, Drinking water
All cooking and group gear
Shuttle from camp site put in and back
Personal Camping equipment
tent, sleeping bag, etc... (can be rented if necessary)
May 21-22 - Booked!
June 25-26 - Booked!
July 16-17 - Booked!
Aug 20-21 - Booked!
Day 1 - At 10 am, we meet at the base camp and load the shuttles with the day's equipment. Travel upstream to the put-in, launch our fleet and enjoy a leisurely 10 mile paddle back to camp. Enjoy a pleasant evening around the campfire with a hearty meal, stories, songs and the sounds of the Mighty Moe.
Day 2 - 8 am, after a cup of cowboy coffee and breakfast, launch our boats for a beautiful 10 mile paddle down to the Running Water boat launch. Shuttle back to camp and depart for home. (noon to 1pm)
1. RV's or travel trailers are welcome for an additional $25 for campground maintenance.
2. Distances can be adjusted based on paddlers skill and equipment, wanna do 50 miles? we can help with that. Wanna use a rec boat? Awesome! we can help with that as well.
3. Trips are limited to 6 paddlers unless special arrangements are made.
4. Tandem kayaks can be substituted for canoes if desired.
5. Trips are geared towards paddlers who wish to gain river experience without large group pressure.
6. Paddling safety and paddler education is the most important part of these trips.